More Paper Flower Projects

Hi! Everyone,

I just finished two more variations of the floral hatbands in color schemes for the Red Hat Society, but of course they could be used by anyone that likes this color scheme. The hatbands could also be made exactly the same, but 2 inches shorter and backed with a ribbon backing to make them into haku lei. Here's a red and purple design with added bling from a costume jewelry pin:





And here's an all lavender/purple version for the Pink Hatters:

You can see that I added Stardust Stickles to the large roses to give an added bit of sparkle.



My newest project is experimenting with the paper flowers to make custom headbands. These are really easy to do creations with just a bit of fast hot gluing. The headbands that I am using have a felt/velvet cushiony covering that makes it a cinch to work with the hot glue. I should have a few more variations to post in the coming days.